Haruyuki “Haru” Arita is a short, overweight boy who is frequently ridiculed by delinquents at the Umesato Junior High School. Using his Neuro Linker to escape the torment of real life, he logs onto the school’s local network cyberspace where he always plays virtual squash alone, and his innate video game skills bring him to the attention of Kuroyukihime (literally meaning “Black Snow Princess”), the school’s popular, highly intellectual and attractive female student council vice-president. After helping him against the delinquents, Kuroyukihime introduces Haruyuki to Brain Burst, a secret program that is able to accelerate the human cognitive process to the point at which time appears to stop. Haruyuki soon learns that Brain Burst is more than just a program, but an augmented-reality massively-multiplayer online (ARMMO) fighting game where people fight each other in fierce duels in order to obtain burst points, which can be spent for acceleration abilities in the real world. Kuroyukihime then enlists Haruyuki’s help in reaching level 10 within Brain Burst by defeating the “Six Kings of Pure Colour” and ultimately meeting the creator of Brain Burst to learn its true purpose. With every challenge they face in the accelerated world, Haru and Kuroyukihime, under their aliases “Silver Crow” and “Black Lotus”, gather trusted allies and confront treacherous enemies. Their bond grows stronger while working to attain their ultimate objective: to reach the highest in-game level and meet the game’s creator, who will reveal why the game was created and the true purpose of it.
- Main Title Accel World
- Official Title Accel World
- Official Title アクセル・ワールド
- Type TV Series, 24 episodes
- Year 23.03.2012 until 22.09.2012
- Official Website accel-world
- Social Twitter
- Artist May’n – Song Chase the world – Year 2012 – Official Site mayn
- Social: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, bilibili, weibo, ameblo
- Shop: OFFICIAL STORE
- Artist Sachika Misawa – Song Unite (ユナイト) – Year 2012 – Official Site whv-amusic
- Social: Twitter, Instagram, Threads, bilibili, nicovideo. YouTube. TikTok
- Shop: Rakuten (Merch?) (Strange things / 奇妙なこと). Universal Music
- Information: The Official Website appears to be no longer in use.
- 情報: 公式ウェブサイトは現在使用されていないようです。